More and more companies are replacing their existing phone system and switching to a VoIP system. VoIP offers a greater degree of flexibility as well as cost savings.
VoIP’s scalability means that as your business grows, the technology can easily ‘grow’ with it. It allows remote workers to stay in touch as well as allowing multiple departments over multiple sites to stay connected, in a way that traditional phone systems can’t.
Business Benefits of Switching to VoIP
- VoIP is easy to configure, and is a great deal cheaper than using a land line system
- VoIP uses your existing internet connection
- Ideal for remote workers
- Voice conferencing is made easier, no need for third party apps and software
- If you use the Cloud you don’t need to have a lot of equipment on site, we can host your PBX (This is the hardware that’s required to run multiple extensions. It is what allows call transfers and voice mail)
- If you make a lot of international calls the cost of switching to VoIP will be considerably cheaper
Why Choose Collaborative IT to Install it?
- VoIP is like any other emerging technology, it is easy to get it wrong. Collaborative IT understands the technology and will consult with you and supply a
- VoIP system that is right for your business
- A well configured VoIP system can offer HD-quality voice with better clarity than any traditional phone system
- We use trusted suppliers, we won’t sell you the most expensive or newest system on the market. We will install what you need for your business.